Sunday, September 28, 2008

is it useful enough ?

it's not right to abandon something that you started...
so I thought i 'll give my blogging spirit another chance

well not much is happening in here from the last entry
Bored maybe but yet still going up and running

"Why I had to do something as useless as this ?”
one of student is my class wailed when she worked her thermocemistry problems
Which is something that I sadly had to agree
that is some useless thing, considering that she had already enlisted in Communication Arts dept is some reputable universities.
But eventually when I thought about it, isn't it all of us done many useless things in our life ? even I were doing it right now.
And then what is that useful things to do ?


guess i haven't got any clue on that one

No comments: