Friday, May 11, 2007

fastest job interviews

Got another interviews ( although soon i realized it wasn't )


09.00
my cell rang...
a unexpected call from my professor
"get to this address, stat
he was waiting for you, bring your CV and all "
09.05
i get to the bathroom
09.21
i get out of the bathroom
09.30
realized i had nothing decent to wear
09.35
decided to iron my shirt myself
09.55
finished ironing
10.00
get on my bike and off i gone
10.30
arrive in the vicinity
10.35
met the person
10.37
He greeted me and took my resume
said thank you and a promise to contact me soon
"don't ever call us, we definitely gonna call you " he said

10.38
my so called job interview finished
i got home and along the way humming the song hand in my pocket by alanis morisette



# I'm broke but I'm happy I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy,
yeah I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby



see you ( myself ) next time

No comments: